Would you like to be a part of and contribute to this project? Would you like to tell your story and pespectives on women of Ireland?
If you would like to participate in the ‘Women of Ireland Project’ by telling your story in a confidential research interview, please complete the form below and Belinda will be in touch.
To be eligible to participate you should be:
- Over 18
- Fit at least one of the following criteria for participation:
- Grown up in Ireland
- Have lived in OR currently live in Ireland
- Have an Irish parent / family-member who has had a significant impact on you
- Feel a strong connection to Ireland
- Are comfortable and / or interested in talking about the topic of ‘women of Ireland’ and what that means to you
If you want to know more about what is involved please go to the FAQs page.